The Conscious Parenting Journey Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the Conscious Parenting Workshops and the Support Group Sessions.
Registration of Workshop
- Participants are required to register their details (Name, NRIC, Phone Number, Email, Signature) at the Workshops and Support Group Sessions.
- For Workshops - your registration is only confirmed upon receipt of payment of workshop fees.
- For Support Group Sessions - your registration is only confirmed when The Dwelling Team confirms your registration via email or Whatsapp.
Permissions (Privacy and Participation)
- Participation in the workshop is deemed as consent that we can contact you with matters relating to Dwelling, The Conscious Parenting Journey and LearnSG for the events that you signed up for. We are happy to let you opt out of this if you wish not to be included in marketing messages for future events not related to the event you signed up for. Please inform The Dwelling Team if you wish to do so.
- Participation in the workshop is deemed as consent that pictures and videos related to the events may be used for marketing purposes by Dwelling and LearnSG. We are happy to let you opt out of this if you wish not to have your picture or video taken. Please inform The Dwelling Team if you wish to do so.
- We request that participants respect the safety of the space (mutual respect of guests, keeping information shared private and confidential, and creating a conducive environment for reflection) during the events. We reserve the right to ask participants to leave should they be disruptive to the event.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to people who attend our events to solicit business. The Conscious Parenting Workshops and Support Group Sessions are meant for genuine learning only.
Refund and Liability Policy
- Tickets once sold are non-refundable.
- We shall not have any liability to the participants for any loss, damage, costs or expenses which the participants suffer or incur arising out of the event.
- Children being brought to the event are the parent’s responsibility. We are not liable for any hurt or injury that the child incurs at any of our events. The parent or caregiver is responsible for the general supervision of children at all times during the event.