Following our Speaker Night and Wisdom Session, join us for a cosy conversation at a cafe as we wrap up our series on Motivation and Drive.
What have you learnt from our speakers and the coaching dialogue? What have you discovered about your motivation and drive? Has your discovery changed your approach of what you are working towards in any way and how? Come share your learning and any lingering questions you may have on the topic and feed our question bucket!
Here are some questions our enthusiastic Dwellers are asking:
- How do you become driven for something you don't like? How do people put 10,000 hours in something they don't like?
- What are some practical means to keep us constantly reminded of our motivation?
- If we relinquish our ego, what motivates us?
- How to find the subconscious behaviour that is driving our motivation?
- Motivations can change. Does drive change too?
- How do you manage your will levels?
- Now that I have realised these motivations and drives... what now?
This Dwelling session is free, and it is customary to purchase a beverage, snack or meal from the café, Dome Singapore Art Museum (71 Bras Basah Road #01-01).
Thank you for your interest in our event. Registration is now closed.